Terms & Conditions
BTR Suites Villas conducts its business based on its standard Terms & Conditions.
1. Reservations to be made by those 18 years of age and above.
2. Any special requirements must be confirmed upon booking.
3. All bookings are the responsibility of the individual who processes the accommodation confirmation, whether for yourself, on behalf of a third party or given as a gift.
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS BY THE GUEST
1. Any amendments required to an already confirmed booking must be made in writing.
2. Cancellation of a booking or a request to reduce the period of stay must be made in writing and is subject to BTR cancellation policy. 3. Any special requirements must be confirmed at the time of booking.
1. 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged on the day the booking is processed.
2. The balance is payable upon check-in
3. Payments can be made by Credit Card or Money Transfer.
1. If cancellation of a reservation is made up to 30 days prior to check-in, 50% of the total cost of the booking will be charged.
2. If cancellation of a reservation is made less than 30 days prior to check-in, BTR will be entitled to 100% of the total value of accommodation cancelled.
3. Non-arrivals will incur a 100% charge for the unused reservation.
1. Any complaint(s) must be brought to the attention of BTR Sutes Hotel at the earliest opportunity during your stay. Should it not be resolved to your satisfaction, please notify By The Lake in writing.
AMENDMENTS OR CANCELLATION BY BTR Suites
1. Should BTR, for reasons beyond their control, need to make any kind of amendment to your booking, it reserves the right to offer a suitable accommodation alternative.
2. BTR may cancel the booking and apply full cancellation charges if:
a) The booking might, in the opinion of BTR, be deemed inappropriate.
b) The behavior of guest(s) is considered, in the opinion of BTR, inappropriate or of detriment to the health and safety of its other guests, staff or property.
DAMAGE & LIABILITY
1. Guests will be liable for any damage caused to BTR properties, including but not limited to equipment, furnishings and utensils that is the result of negligent or willful intent of a guest or their associates. The requested costs for repair / replacement must be made to BTR and will include compensation for any loss of business during the time of repair / renovation.
1. BTR shall not be liable for the loss and/or damage to the property or that of the guest whilst on the premises. Any property that is left unattended is the sole responsibility of the owner.
1. SSmoking is not permitted inside the room. Smoking is only allowed in open air spaces.
1. Pets will be allowed upon special request prior to arrival and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
1. No refunds or reductions can be made in respect of meals or accommodation booked but not taken.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
1. Unless specific alternative arrangements have been confirmed, check-in to accommodation can only be made from 14:00 onwards and must be vacated by 12:00 on the date of departure. If a villa is not vacated by the time specified the guest will be subject to the charge for another night of accommodation.
1. Personal information collected from guests is used to fulfill requested accommodation requirements and to liaise with guests in relation to their stay and any specific needs.
2. BTR does not modify, copy, distribute, license, sell or redistribute any personal details.
3. BTR will endeavor to keep your information up-to-date and accurate.
4. If you opt to receive further information from us, we will include you in our mailing list in order to provide you with news and updates relating to BTR, however, please be ensured that we will not use your personal data for any other reason.
5. By using the BTR website or making a booking, you consent to the collection and use of information in the ways described above.